Registration For Returning Families
- Google search “Procare Parent Portal”.
- Enter your e-mail and follow the instructions given by Procare.
- After logging in: Click “View” under “Re-Registrations”, select the child being registered, then follow the instructions to complete the registration questionnaire.
Procare Parent Portal: https://www.myprocare.com/
Registration For New Families
- Follow the link below to create an account with our specific school.
- New Family Registration Link: https://www.myprocare.com/Default/Index?aWtuPTQ1MDA0ODMyNzAmc2NoSWQ9Mg==
- Your account will be sent to our system for approval.
- Once approved, follow directions given for Returning Families.
Why was my registration fee $0.00?
Our system will not require payment at registration completion. This is due to our discount process, we will enter your information and process payment once registration is complete.
What hours are you open?
Elevate Preschool: 2:10pm-3:00pm
LPS (Grades K-4): 3:15pm-6:30pm
LPS (Grades 5-12): 3:43pm-6:30pm)
Half Days: 12:15pm-3:15pm AND 3:15pm-6:30pm
Day Camps: 8:00am-3:00pm AND 3:00pm-6:00pm
Spring Break: Monday-Friday (same as Day Camps)
Where do I go to pick-up my child?
It is easiest to park in the parking lot next to the playgrounds behind the building. Walk along the sidewalk in between the building and playground fence. On the right you will see double grey doors with a sign labeled “Club LIT” (see picture below):